Singapore Wedding Tips

Getting married? Me too. Choosing a banquet venue, bridal studio is a BIG headache. I just update some of the wedding tips that I found online and some lessons that I have learnt here, so that you can have a easier time hunting. :)

Monday, June 26, 2006

Wedding Bells are ringing



Hahahaha........bweah........Anthony finally surrendered and is marrying me. To all my frens and family who has been so supportive of us and praying for us, thank you so much. :p

We just bought our wedding band last yesterday. Lucky we got it during the GSS. 20% discount. COOLZ...... I love my Jon Rainer ring. Can't wait to get them. But think I have to wait 3 months though. Sigh.

Going to choose my wedding gown this Friday. So excited. Been tearing out a lot of pages from the bridal mag. Looking fwd to Friday already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home