Singapore Wedding Tips

Getting married? Me too. Choosing a banquet venue, bridal studio is a BIG headache. I just update some of the wedding tips that I found online and some lessons that I have learnt here, so that you can have a easier time hunting. :)

Monday, August 21, 2006

4. Choosing Actual Day Photographer / Videographer

CHeck YOur Budget!!!! Choose something that suits your taste.

The following photographers/videographers are those that I came across and shortlisted. Not exclusive. I am not an expert in photography. So I shall not comment on their skills. Think most importantly, choose a style you like and a photographer you are comfortable with.

Note: Click on the name to go to their website! Sorry I did not include their HP. In case they get spams. :p Express highlights is a video footage of the morning events. It will exclude the evening dinner. Wedding summary is the summary of the whole wedding, inclusive of the dinner. Some studios can only provide either one due to crew contraint. Please contact and get the details (e.g. no of DVDs, hours etc) from them.


Studio / FreelancerVideographyPhotographyRemarks
Atelierx
contact@atelierx.tv
contact@rueyloon.com (photographer)

Basic: around $1000 (without editing)
Add-ons:
Express Highlights
Photo Montage
Wedding Summary

Tie-up with 36Frames
Offer bundle package price.

Very very romantic style. Those who see the wedding summary will fall in love with it. They make effort in summarizing the whole wedding into a 10 min MTV. Not just putting a video footage and music together. They actually integrate the music and video together. Pro leh.
Ciderjuice
Yee Wei contactus@ciderjuice.com
Around $1.7 (with editing)
Add-ons:
Express highlights
Photo-Montage

Around 1k.Choose either photography or videography! Cos he is a one-man show! :p very nice and talented and creative chap. Very comfortable with him. Heard he is moving into production. So call to check if he is still doing weddings. All CD jewel case are customized. Like real movie production leh.
Moo MediaAndrew
sales@moomediaonline.com
Around 1kAround 1.5kI chose this for my actual day. Cos they can come up with cranky and stupid stuff. Hee. Suit my love story. They got several packages available. The last time I heard they change their rates again. Call them to find out more.

Here are some of the photographers list which I shortlisted but no time to check out. But I reckon it will still be easier for you if I put the website and contact for you.






1 Comments:

  • At 12:58 PM, Anonymous Juha Sompinmäki said…

    You might also want to check out my actual day wedding offering. Just click on the link on my name to open the site.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home