Singapore Wedding Tips

Getting married? Me too. Choosing a banquet venue, bridal studio is a BIG headache. I just update some of the wedding tips that I found online and some lessons that I have learnt here, so that you can have a easier time hunting. :)

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Money & Me



I just attended Money & You last weekend! It is really an enlightening seminar, a engaging course full of games to find out about myself and how I handle $$$.

I did not have much of emotional baggage I guess. But I witnessed the many people who have a break-through and come to terms with themselves and letting go of their past.

Maybe deep down I do have some "Yuckberries" (this is refer to the bad stuff in our subconcious mind) that I have yet to realise. So using the same technique taught, I am going to slowly learn about myself. Like peeling an onion, layer by layer.....

I have also learnt that Anthony is my true soul mate. I am just so in love. ;) For these five years, I never looked into his eyes and hold it longer than 5 sec. Can never do that. I will either laugh or look away. :p But during the seminar, I was "forced" to look into his eyes for such a looooonnnnng timr. I could see his love for me, him wanting to take care of me and protect; me wanting to be always there for him in good or bad times etc. hehe.... gooseberries??? I simply on cloud nine.

Update next time. Think I will have sweet dreams tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home