Singapore Wedding Tips

Getting married? Me too. Choosing a banquet venue, bridal studio is a BIG headache. I just update some of the wedding tips that I found online and some lessons that I have learnt here, so that you can have a easier time hunting. :)

Thursday, September 28, 2006

6. Things to prepare for PS

Thanks to Puroland who summarise the things that I need to prepare for my PS:

For HER
  • Bridal shoes
  • EG and tea dress shoes
  • OD shoes
  • Wedding bands
  • Accessories (Depends if MUA can provide and match for me. I dun have much anyway.)

For HIM
  • Shirts and pants
  • Suit (Anthony made a new suit from Suit Collection) going to collect it this Saturday! :)
  • Ties
  • Black and white socks
  • Matching shoes

For BOTH
  • Mints sweet, dun drink too much water
  • Wet tissue (for Outdoor to clean ur sandals)
  • Blotters
  • Wedding Bands
  • Causal clothes ( not intending to do casual shoots. Maybe bringing just in case)
Going to start my mask routine today. 2 weeks to PS. A few pimples popping out. Not sure if there is enough time to get rid of them. Maybe I go get some whitening mask later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home