Singapore Wedding Tips

Getting married? Me too. Choosing a banquet venue, bridal studio is a BIG headache. I just update some of the wedding tips that I found online and some lessons that I have learnt here, so that you can have a easier time hunting. :)

Thursday, October 26, 2006

7. Preparing the invitation cards

Sigh... I dread this part...... Anthony really dun like the design that Marina Mandarin provide. Girls, please do take this into consideration when deciding your hotel. Otherwise it will amount to higher costs.

Initially I tried designing my own cards. hee.....not that successful...... so we have to source for other available cards designs.

Some of the printers that I have checked out:
WeddingGiftShop is a one stop service shop that provides car/KUA/ring pillow rental etc.

My sis passed me some contacts too. But I have not checked them out yet. Cos I visited FocalAd and decided on one of their card design. But do check them out if you do not like those listed above:
  • Alvin Khoo (96636913)
  • Shirley Yeo (93672060)
If you are printing the inserts, please give yourself around 10 days to 3weeks. If you are making handmade cards, at least 1.5 months.

Ahh......after the printing...guess the tough part is actually distributing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home